Saturday, May 7, 2011

I don't really think this means anything...

bigger than a receipt from any store or purchase, but when the Department of Homeland Security sends you a neat-o letter, it's worth documenting, don't you think?


In other things, God sent a big hurricane into our lives about 1 1/2 weeks ago that has been taking up every single ounce of my being.  My emotions have been put through the ringer, and it left me wondering, "Why!"  (Sound familiar?)  "What are we supposed to do with this?" 

I've spent the last week and a half wondering if I really am the person I thought I was, and then beating myself up even more because of it. I cried a million tears struggling with my steps but I kept plugging away, doing more and more fact gathering...moving, step by step.

And then, God opened another door.  An unexpected door.  A crazy turn of events door.  And tonight, we're left wondering again, "What are You going to do with this, God?" - decision out of our hands.  Knowing that it's all in His hands leaves me feeling at peace.

I will share the whole story in the coming days when God makes his Will be known.  Until then, I'm celebrating a Department of Homeland Security letter.  Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Your so right @ that - once we place our worries into His hands, it feels as if the weight of the world has been lifted off our shoulders. Just know we all are praying for you - praying that things finally work itself out.

    Kathy and Laurel

    ReplyDelete