Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Owl Love You Forever

We went to Target today to pick up a couple of tees for the boy's first couple days of school.  We're waiting to do school shopping until they are out of shorts.  When we walked past the girl area, Logan stopped and said, "Seung Joo would LOVE this!" pulling out a tutu.  So, we stopped to look and before I knew it, this was in our cart.
I mean, it's LOGAN'S fault, really. How could I refuse?
Check out the shirt.
Guess what I've heard about 10 times in the past hour?

Want to hear a joke mom?
Sure.
Knock, knock.
Who's there.
Owl
Owl who?
Owl love you forever, mom.
;)

Want to see theeee cutest thing of the entire outfit?
I may have missed a lot of years and a lot of cute clothes, but I'm lovin' buying a size 3T for my 4 1/2 year old daughter.  Shipping this out with a new care package soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment